If you would like to be a vendor at FarleyCon on August 14, 2021, please fill in your details in this Form below. After filling out the form, click the register button and then proceed to PayPal to pay for your booth.
Please read everything below and make sure you ask any questions before submitting your application.
- Submitting this form does not guarantee space in the Vendor’s Hall. FarleyCon reserves the right to reject all Vendor applications.
- BE VERY SPECIFIC when describing what kind of product you intend to bring.
- Vendor application must be filled completely.
Vendor Room Hours:
- 9:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M
ARTIST BOOTH INFORMATION:
- Limited spacing available.
- All Artist Alley spaces include one (1)- eight(8) foot table, two (2) chairs and two (2) event badges.
- Pricing: $75 per booth.
- These booths are limited to only Artists, Authors, and hand crafted items. No General Vendor Sales are allowed in Artist Booths.
VENDOR BOOTH INFORMATION:
- Vendor spaces are 10’x10’, one (1)- eight (8) foot table, two (2) chairs and two (2) event badges.
- Pricing: $120 per booth
- Vendors are allowed to bring extra tables, shelving, etc. to customize your exhibition area.
- Vendor Space is not guaranteed until payment in full has been received. Payments are accepted through PayPal.
- Extra Tables and Chairs are available to rent. Tables are $8.00 and chairs are $1.50 each. If you would like to order any extra, put the information in the form below. You will be send an extra invoice for them.
- Power is not offered at this time.
- FarleyCon has the right to revoke badge status and restrict access to the show.
- All merchandise displayed on your tables are considered your property and fall under your Vendor contract. Remember that this is a “family friendly” show.
- No one is to offer any pornographic, illegal or stolen items.
- Vendors selling unlicensed or bootleg merchandise, may be ejected from the convention with no refund of table space.
- No Vendor is to block any fire exit, row, aisle or floor space to expand their displays.
- All Vendors understand and agree that it is your responsibility to pay to any government authority any and all taxes, use fees, license fees, penalties, levies, or charges due that may be incurred by the Vendor/artist’s activities at the convention.
- No one is to offer any food or drink products for sale.
- All vendor questions should be directed to: FarleyCon@outlook.com
- Note: No answers will done via social media. All questions sent thru Facebook will be re-directed to the email address.
- No refunds will not be issued inside sixty (60) days of the event window.
- Any refunds issued via PayPal are minus any PayPal fees.
- Due to the current pandemic, In the event that FarleyCon has to be rescheduled, All Vendor fees will be refunded.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to attach anything to the venue floors, walls, etc.
- Any damage caused to any arena (including chairs, tables, wall displays, etc) shall be the sole responsibility of the vendor themselves.
After you fill out the registration form, click Register to submit the form. Then click the Buy Now button to pay for your tables using PayPal.