If you would like to Convention or Charity table at FarleyCon on March 7, 2020, please fill in your details in this Form below. After filling out the form, click the submit button. Due to limited space, Submitting the form does not guarantee that your fan group or charity will be selected. You will be notified of your selections by email.
Please read everything below and make sure you ask any questions before submitting your application.
- Submitting this form does not guarantee space in the Vendor’s Hall. FarleyCon reserves the right to reject all applications.
- BE VERY SPECIFIC when describing what kind of service you provide.
- Application must be filled completely.
Vendor Room Hours:
- 9:00 A.M.-10:00 A.M: Early Admission Tickets ONLY.
- 10:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M: General Admission
- Each table is a 6 foot table. Vendors will be issued 2 Vendor badges only.
- All Guests & Vendors MUST come in thru the front door and check in before entering the dealer room. At this time you will receive your 2 badges and your space assignment.
- Children (ages 12 & under): If they are accompanying a Vendor, they will be allowed in FREE of charge and are to remain with a Vendor or helper at all times.
- Only Vendors/helpers will be allowed inside the Vendor/artist area during load-in/set-up. No general admission tickets/Early access will be allowed in this area during those times.·
- Badges may be picked up on Saturday at the check in table from 7:00 A.M. -9:00 A.M. – All tables should be fully set up and Vendors ready to sell by 9:00 A.M.
- No one will be allowed to set up without wearing your Vendor badges.
- Badges must be worn at all times during convention events.
- All Vendor/artist badges are for people physically working the convention. Friends/family must purchase separate admission to the show and will not be allowed inside Vendor areas outside of general show hours.
- FarleyCon has the right to revoke badge status and restrict access to the show.
- Your table(s) will be provided, and it will be set up in your spot. DO NOT MOVE your table unless given permission! Understand that you have only purchased the space of that table, nothing beyond that. Vendor can bring shelving but must fit within your table area. While we do try to be accommodating, display space behind the table is not guaranteed.
- All merchandise displayed on your tables are considered your property and fall under your Vendor contract. Remember that this is a “family friendly” show. No one is to offer any pornographic, illegal or stolen items. Vendors selling unlicensed or bootleg merchandise, may be ejected from the convention with no refund of table space.
- No Vendor is to block any fire exit, row, aisle or floor space to expand their displays.
- All Vendors understand and agree that it is your responsibility to pay to any government authority any and all taxes, use fees, license fees, penalties, levies, or charges due that may be incurred by the Vendor/artist’s activities at the convention.
- After you unload, you will need to move your vehicles to the back parking lots or to the other side of the library.
- No one is to offer any food or drink products for sale.
- Set-up is 7:00 A.M.-9:00 A.M.
- Break down time will be between 4:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M.
- After breakdown, please make sure your Vendor space is tidy and all trash thrown away.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to attach anything to the venue floors, walls, etc.
- Any damage caused to any Community center property (including chairs, tables, wall displays, etc) shall be the sole responsibility of the vendor themselves.After you fill out the registration form, click Register to submit the form.