FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo is held at the Camp Jordan Arena is located at 323 Camp Jordan Pkwy, East Ridge, TN 37412
Please read everything below and make sure you ask any questions before submitting your application.
Submitting this form does not guarantee space in the Vendor’s Hall. No spaces will be reserved by submitting this application alone.
No spaces will be given without full payment and a signed contract.
FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo reserves the right to reject any Vendor applications.
BE VERY SPECIFIC when describing what kind of product, you intend to bring.
Vendor application must be filled completely.
Saturday, August 3, 2024, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 4, 2024, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
VIP Presales will get early admission.
Vendor and artist booth space is 10′ x 10′. Tables are a standard 8 feet in length. Each space comes with one table, two chairs, and two passes. Extra Tables and Chairs are available to rent. Tables are $8.00 and chairs are $1.50 each. If you would like to order any extra, put the information in the form.
Additional passes will be available for purchase. You may use your own tables, shelves or wall as long as it remains within the boundaries of your vendor space.
Inline Booth Pricing – 10’ x 10’ space
Vendor spaces – $200 includes 8’ table, two chairs, and two passes.
Corner Booth Pricing – 10’ x 10’ space
Corner spaces – $250 includes 8’ table, two chairs, and two passes.
Application Review: All vendor applications are carefully reviewed by FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo Staff. Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee a vendor space.
Approval Notification: If your application is approved, you will receive an invoice for your vendor space. The invoice will specify the total amount due.
Payment Deadline: It is essential to make your payment within seven days of receiving your invoice to secure your vendor spot. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of your space.
Please make payments promptly to guarantee your participation in this exciting event. If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding payments or your vendor application, feel free to contact our vendor support team at [email protected]
Please review the following rules for FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
By signing and returning the vendor application, you confirm that you have read the following and agree to, and comply with, all rules, regulations, specifications, and submissions, incorporated herein, in their entirety.
You will receive two vendor badges/passes for each space purchased. You may also purchase extra badges (to be used only by those working with you at your booth). Dealer badges must be worn at all times by any person working a booth. Badges may not be sold, loaned, or otherwise transferred to persons who are not working for you.
Vendor SPACE INFORMATION and TERMS
For the purposes of this contract, the term vendor shall apply to those with a vendor, artist, or any other booth space on the exhibit floor or within the confines of the building itself.
- Please check-in when you first arrive at the arena so that we may show you the easiest way to load in, inform you of your exact booth location, and supply you with your vendor badges. Vendor Badges must be worn during set up.
- No one is to offer any food or drink products for sale.
- No Vendor is to block any fire exit, row, aisle or floor space to expand their displays. Displays will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided or into the aisle in front of tables. Aisles and public floor areas MAY NOT have product(s) racks, displays or boxes in/on them. You may not occupy any area outside your rented space or table.
- Table locations are to be determined by FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to attach anything to the venue floors, walls, etc.
- Any damage caused to any arena (including chairs, tables, wall displays, etc) shall be the sole responsibility of the vendor themselves. Vendor agrees to keep area clean and is responsible for any damage caused to the facility. Vendors will dispose of all garbage, boxes, etc. at load out time. Vendor agrees to remove all materials from booth and agrees to return space back to the same condition as it was received.
- All vendor/exhibitor tables, and their spaces, must remain intact throughout the entire show. Vendors shall not shut down, dismantle, and/or remove booth exhibit sooner than at closing of show, without express permission of promoters. Doing so will jeopardize the opportunity to participate in future events with FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo.
- Spaces may not be shared or sublet unless prior authorization is given by FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo.
- FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo accepts no responsibility for any merchandise sold at the show. This responsibility, including the legalities and/or necessary rights, rests solely in the hands of the vendor.
- All Vendors understand and agree that it is your responsibility to pay to any government authority any and all taxes, use fees, license fees, penalties, levies, or charges due that may be incurred by the Vendor/artist’s activities at the convention. FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo will not be held responsible for vendors’ failure to collect, report, and submit sales tax charges.
- All vendors agree to hold blameless FarleyCon Pop Culture & Comic Book Expo and all its staff members, workers, and show venue entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims, or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss, or theft due to said vendor’s participation.
- All merchandise displayed on your tables are considered your property and fall under your Vendor contract. Remember that this is a “family friendly” show. No one is to offer any pornographic, illegal or stolen items, extremely violent, contains graphic nudity or shows drug paraphernalia.
- All vehicles used for loading and unloading must be removed from the loading area as quickly as possible so as not to obstruct traffic, block fire zone or delay other exhibitors in their unloading and set-up efforts.
- There will be no smoking/vaping in the facility and all dealers must comply with all state, fire, and safety laws.
- Vendor agrees to follow all rules and regulations of the promoter, staff, and venue (and its management) at all times. Promoter reserves the right to terminate this agreement if rules are not followed – with no refunds at any time for any reason.
- NO VENDOR SPACE RESERVATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED WITHOUT RETURNING THE VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM.
- WE WILL NOT APPROVE ANY APPLICATIONS FOR: Mary Kay, Multi-level marketing, Scentsy, Tupperware, Papparazzi jewelry, Avon, and any other non-fandom based retailers. Political items are not to be sold and vendors will be asked to remove them.
- The vendor realizes that guests are subject to last-minute changes in schedule and may cancel.
- Vendor understands that once a dealer space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or refunded, even if the vendor is unable to attend the show inside ninety (90) days of the event window. Within 90 days of the event, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any refunds issued are minus any fees.